"Unless it has contact with something other than itself, the human animal soon becomes stale and mad. By giving us the freedom to see the world afresh, birds and animals renew our humanity." - John Gray
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~AUTHORS 'N ARTISTS~
-
Contest!! The first three people that come up with the most creative subtitle for the upcoming sequel to "LITTLE ORPHAN ANVIL...
-
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1937593592/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_o66Mob0S801PX ~ amazon book link Only on the day of Halloween , anyone that copie...
-
Debutante Ball, A Feast of Debut Authors Announces ~ LITTLE ORPHAN ANVIL ~ A Tale of Magic and Metal... The tale of an orph...
-
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-Christmas-Book-Giveaway/173058306114806?sk=wall get as many authors as possible involved. I and the cre...
-
This Ghost Insane ~ a poem by Joseph Beekman ~ I came upon, a graveyard at dawn. A new world? Perhaps…. A lonely apparition approac...
-
Lindsay and Jane's Views and Reviews ~ Author, Lindsay Anne Kendal ~ 5 stars. OK, erm, I don’t really know what to say about this lit...
-
Regan Brianne Guerra: The Debutante Ball: A Colorful Swirl of Debut Auth... : The pelt; a revealer of purpose. The tail; an instrument of ba...
-
Inside the Mind of Wenona: Works by Author Joseph Beekman : Author Joseph Beekman A graduate in fine arts from the University of Arizona...
-
Be sure to hop on over to the coffin hop at ~ www.coffinhop.blogspot.com ~ and open up all the great coffin blogs ! I'll be giving...
-
Info and stories at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Joseph-Beekman/e/B005G13KJG/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_nu_brhxob0C3KYFJ

1 comment:
Great pic!
Post a Comment