Lindsay and Jane's Views and Reviews ~ Author, Lindsay Anne Kendal~
5 stars.
OK, erm, I don’t really know what to say about this little story. When I first started reading it I thought “eh, what the... what am I reading here?” but I was so... weirded out, that I had to carry on.
This is definitely different and most certainly original. I’m not telling anything about the storyline, other than this, I don’t think I will ever look at a spider the same way again! (and that’s a really good thing.) I want my very own Muin! And, if you have a love of cats, you will adore this book and want your very own Jack!
A tail spun needs to be read by all. This author’s imagination is amazing, to be able to write something like this, and make it so intriguing – is bloody brilliant. The writing style is good, everything flows and makes this book a fascinating, but a quick and easy read.
A truly brilliant little adventure.
Review Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=175151149239423&set=a.168600393227832.44961.168569586564246&type=1&theater
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~AUTHORS 'N ARTISTS~
-
Contest!! The first three people that come up with the most creative subtitle for the upcoming sequel to "LITTLE ORPHAN ANVIL...
-
Debutante Ball, A Feast of Debut Authors Announces ~ LITTLE ORPHAN ANVIL ~ A Tale of Magic and Metal... The tale of an orph...
-
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1937593592/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_o66Mob0S801PX ~ amazon book link Only on the day of Halloween , anyone that copie...
-
This Ghost Insane ~ a poem by Joseph Beekman ~ I came upon, a graveyard at dawn. A new world? Perhaps…. A lonely apparition approac...
-
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-Christmas-Book-Giveaway/173058306114806?sk=wall get as many authors as possible involved. I and the cre...
-
Lindsay and Jane's Views and Reviews ~ Author, Lindsay Anne Kendal ~ 5 stars. OK, erm, I don’t really know what to say about this lit...
-
Inside the Mind of Wenona: Works by Author Joseph Beekman : Author Joseph Beekman A graduate in fine arts from the University of Arizona...
-
Regan Brianne Guerra: The Debutante Ball: A Colorful Swirl of Debut Auth... : The pelt; a revealer of purpose. The tail; an instrument of ba...
-
My cat, Jack...the hero character of the story, A Tail Spun! He was 4 weeks old when he moved in with me, given to me by a friend 12 years ...
-
Be sure to hop on over to the coffin hop at ~ www.coffinhop.blogspot.com ~ and open up all the great coffin blogs ! I'll be giving...

1 comment:
Like your blog!
I'm here from the blog hop and happy to discover yours. My favorite scary book is IT (scared the crap out of me when I was a kid), movie that horrified me most was Rob Zombie's remake of Halloween, and I did not dress up this year, because I'm lame. Maybe next year ;-)
Happy Halloween! You can return the comment love, if you're so inclined, to http://www.amberrisme.com
Post a Comment